Sunday, August 17, 2014

Outfit Post: NYC Birthday Drinks

This week V and I went to a birthday party for a wonderful friend in NYC. It was at an intimate venue on a Thursday night so I wanted to be comfortable, but stylish (I guess that's pretty much anyone's goal on a random day/night). It's still pretty hot in New York (80's during the day, 70's at night) so I seized the opportunity to wear these Rag & Bone shorts I'd scored at a sample sale a few months back. The waistband is undefined and there are no belt loops, so I didn't want to wear a top I had to tuck in. They also have leather trim. V actually selected this great ASTR top that we picked our together at Nordstrom and I love the beaded detailing.  It's the details that pull this look together and it was really fun and easy to wear.
 Top: ASTR Shorts: Rag & Bone Sandals: Naturalizer Bag: Tory Burch

 
And how could I forget my fabulous new lipstick? Tom Ford

No comments:

Post a Comment