Thursday, August 21, 2014

Outfit Post: Sunday Funday in NYC

This past Sunday V and I went into the city with some couple-friends of mine (now ours) who had yet to meet his acquaintance. The game-plan was brunch at Catch in the Meatpacking District, a spot I was happy to revisit as I had only been when they first opened, and while brunch is casual, Meatpacking is scene-y. My compromise? Sporty-chic.

Dressy track pants have been the rage for awhile now and I'm happy to see that this trend will be continuing into the fall (partly because they're comfortable and partly because I overpaid for the ones I'm wearing here). I was originally going to pair these pants with white Converse, but I changed my mind last minute and wore these sandals instead. In my last outfit post I neglected to call attention to them, but they're new, they're super comfortable (it's better than wearing slippers) and they were only $27. I couldn't resist, I bought them in black too (last I checked they were still available on the Naturalizer website). It feels like you're wearing slippers out, seriously, your feet will thank me.


Top: Project Social T from Urban Outfitters Pants: Theory from the Theory Outlet in Riverhead Glasses: Prada Sandals: Naturalizer Watch: Michael Kors from Nordstrom Bracelet: Vintage




No comments:

Post a Comment