Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Hiatus Explained

It's been quite awhile since I've posted, but with good reason. I've been working on another project that I'm extremely excited about. I'm not going to give you all of the details just yet, but know that there will be an update soon.

There have been quite a few ups and downs lately, but working on a this project has helped me trudge forward in times of difficulty. What I'm contributing to it is all mine and I look forward to sharing it.

The woman running it is even more organized and anal than I am, which I knew was possible, but wasn't sure if it required intensive therapy (it doesn't, she's just fabulous and beyond hardworking). Needless to say, we get along great.

Expect a link to the mystery project to be posted by the end of the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment