Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Up and at 'Em

2 days after Bootcamp my muscles decide it's time to be sore. Every muscle in my body resisted getting out of bed this morning.

During the abs section of our workout Nia told me not to pull on my neck so much, "you might need that someday" she quasi-joked. Today I feel why; the left side of my neck is tender to the touch. Oops.

She gave me a helpful hint though: while doing bicycles think shoulder-to-knee rather than elbow-to-knee. This is also harder on your abs, but I suppose that's the point.

I have some house guests this week and they're staying on the level with the treadmill, so working out at home is out. Looks like I'll have to work some extra walking into my trip to the city tonight.

My friend Steven's in town so me, him, and our friend Laura are going to dinner and then to see American Idiot on Broadway. I can't say that it's a show I would have selected on my own, but it's received good reviews so I'll give it a shot.

Review to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment