Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Yesterday's Case of the Mondays

So yesterday I woke up late, got in here late and just had a general case of the Mondays. Thankfully that wasn't combined with a case of the mean reds. Either way, I was pretty cranky and wouldn't have written anything of interest (whether I do that on a regular basis is something yet to be determined on here anyway).

I did get some great shopping done over the weekend. Some gifts for the fam for Christmas and a few gifts for me too. My biggest score was probably the Miu Miu gold strappy sandals that I scored for under $100. I heart having small feet. Nordstrom Rack was where it was at and if you have small feet as well I recommend you go there since they always have a wide selection in the 5-6 range.

In other news, this week is the Tory Burch sample sale at clothingline. I'm going either today or today so I'll keep you all updated on my winnings.

No comments:

Post a Comment