Thursday, December 11, 2008

Leaving 7-11 at 7:11

So I am all sorts of loopy right now. Late to work. Over-tired. Wondering how I'm going to feel later. And basically wishing I could go back to bed.

Left the house during the 5 minute window of my "normal time to leave without being late" and still wound up not getting off my exit until 7:00. Of course I couldn't go to work without sustenance, so I stopped at Sevs. After selecting my buttered roll, coffee, and Vitamin Water, I make my purchase and peace out. When I get in the car I look to see just how late I am and the green neon mocks me; "7:11."

Seriously? I left 7-11 at 7:11? There must be some sort of prize for doing that unintentionally. Well, maybe not a prize, but this morning I pretty much feel like everything I manage to do deserves some sort of reward.

Last night was our neighborhood Christmas dinner and I am exhausted. While I didn't do much to help prepare (I owe the roomies for this one) I did bake a cake that took 2 hours to cook in our oven. K, D and I didn't get to bed until after midnight and that's way past my bedtime.

Speaking of bedtime - is it nap time yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment