Sunday, February 21, 2010

First Twitter, Now Lord & Taylor

In the past few days I have caved to both Twitter and Lord & Taylor.

The Twitter account is partially an attempt to make myself a more well-rounded candidate for jobs in media. Every job I've applied to lately seems to mention Twitter amongst various other social networking platforms I need to be familiar with in order to succeed. So far I've Twittered about twittering and my profile, my lunch choice, shopping and other scintillating subjects. Maybe I'll get better.

Lord & Taylor was a long time coming. As a somewhat regular shopper there it has become a bit of a hassle to ask my mom if I can use her card every time I want to get an extra 20% off. Plus I hear you don't get the coupons unless you have a card. So the very sweet saleslady, Louise, was able to talk me into a card. This should do wonders for my shopping problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment