Saturday, February 13, 2010

Favorite Tees

There are few things in life I love more than a good t-shirt. It can be dressed up with a great necklace, or made rocker chic with a leather jacket. Not to mention that a tee is the perfect attire for my favorite bar, Effin Gruven, which can be a hipster haunt at times. What says hipster more than a deep v-neck?

For awhile I fell victim to the graphic tee, particularly ones with puns or clever sayings. It got to the point where my friend Victoria had to have an intervention of sorts and explain that they were no longer age appropriate or current in regard to fashion. We had a final blowout for my collection on my 26th Birthday, a punny t-shirt party. One of my more successful theme parties to date.

So now I'm back to the plain tees. Mostly solids, a few pretty patterns here and there. Loose fitting cotton, v-neck or crew,
these are my favorites. So when I walked into the GAP and they were having a sale on "boyfriend tees" for $10 a piece, needless to say, I went a little crazy.

6 t-shirts later and I can't wait to wear them all and my t-shirt drawer tells me I'd better wear some old ones out to make more room.

No comments:

Post a Comment