Thursday, November 20, 2008

Sample Sale Success

Yesterday's sample sale was a success. While I did not get any pants, as I am in-between sizes right now, I had been ready for that. However, I did get the following fabulous items:

"Conie Strapless" dress in "Mica" Retail: $355.00 Sale $109.00
"Ardi Craze" dress in "Bright Violet" Retail: $315.00 Sale $109.00
"Amaya" Cashmere Sweater in "Bright Violet" Retail: $345.00 Sale $99.00

The dresses are both so chic and definitely fall into the "items I can wear forever" category. The "Conie" is a little more standard "me", very simple, could be worn with a leather jacket to do that whole toughening up of the sweet look thing, but the "Ardi Craze" is unlike anything I own. It's just such a party dress. It looks very 50's housewife gone glam. The color is just amazing and it has a patent belt in a deeper shade of blue. Normally I have a rule against buying anything that comes with a belt, but I decided to make an exception. It is Theory after all, typically I find that items that come with belts are of shoddy quality, and there pieces are so well made.

The "Amaya" is amazing and I feel very casual rocker chick in it. I immediately tried it on with jeans tucked into boots and a Swarovski pendent I have that has tiny blue crystals on it. It feels heavenly, but still manages to look stylish and neat, so I've decided to wear it to my sisters for Thanksgiving.

Of course when I got home I received an e-mail saying that they would be restocking the sale today and while that means that I may miss out on a few items, for those of you who are interested, it also means that there's more goods for all of you. Seeing as how I'm a big believer in karma, it's only fitting that they get more merchandise after I held out on the location from you guys. What goes around comes around in both fashion and life.

Theory, of course, is always in style.

Clothingline
SSS Sample Sales
261 W 36th Street
(between 7th & 8th Ave)
2nd Floor
New York, NY 10018

No comments:

Post a Comment