Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Outfit Post: Summer Sunday in The City

V and I recently went into the city for lunch and a show with his family. The show was Off-Broadway (iLuminate at New World Stages for the America's Got Talent fans out there), so we could be a bit more casual. It's hard to tell in the pictures, but the skirt has a neoprene feel to it that makes it perfect for the warmer weather. The shirt is the women's version of "That J. Crew Gingham Shirt" (which, in case you were unaware, now has it's own Instagram account). My style is increasingly functional and I am full-on obsessed with cross-body bags at this point. This Gorjana bag can used as a handbag or, since my arms are small, worn as a shoulder bag, but 9 times out of 10 this is how you'll see me wearing it. I only noticed as we were walking out the door that the yellow zipper matched my skirt, call it a happy accident.

This post could have also been titled, "Hooray for Natural Lighting!" since I actually remembered to have V take these outfit photos before we got back to the apartment. The best part was that in the last photo where I'm sporting a big, goofy grin, we'd just noticed that a couple was sitting in their car at the train station watching our mini-photo shoot. Caught in the act of blogging!
 
Shirt: J. Crew Skirt: Zara Sandals: Tory Burch Bag: Gorjana Sunglasses: Rayban

1 comment:

  1. Beberapa Pakan Yang Dapat Meningkatkan Stamina Ayam Dengan Sekali Coba Klik Di Sini

    Agen Sabung Ayam Online Terbaik Dan Juga Terpercaya http://www.bakarayam.co

    Informasi Terlengkap Mengenai Sabung Ayam

    https://ayambakar330033.weebly.com/blog/join-dengan-agen-sabung-ayam-online-terpercaya

    ReplyDelete