Monday, November 25, 2013

Outfit Post: Frightened Rabbit at Webster Hall

There's something very rock n' roll about black clothes and boots. So when V and I went to see Frightened Rabbit at Webster Hall I decided that it was the perfect opportunity to wear black top from Zara.

Here's the outfit breakdown:

Round Neck Blouse: Zara - I've never been a huge fan of low-cut tops, but I do like to compensate for a lack of skin by wearing sheer fabrics. V picked this top out on a shopping trip where I decided to "introduce" him to Zara (he's such a good sport, plus, he's got great taste). At $70 I thought it was a bit over-priced, but it's definitely the kind of item I'll wind up wearing all the time.
Necklace: Old Navy - Old Navy is one of my favorite stores to stop in for a little #treatyoself purchase. At around $6-$16 (total guess-timate based on my previous purchases) their jewelry selection is such a guilt-free indulgence.

Jeans: American Eagle - As a petite person who wears a lot of denim, AE is a dream come true. They currently offer a dozen different styles and a variety of washes and they're reasonably priced (the selection tops out at $69.95 for Premium Denim). They also run tons of promotions for those of you looking for a deeper discount. I'm wearing the "skinny" here.

Boots: Trouve - Just as I predicted when I bought them back in October of 2010, I wear these combat boots all the time. Clearly they've held up well. I still kick myself for not getting them in natural when I had the chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment