Monday, January 14, 2013

Outfit Post

Friday night was rainy and miserable, but I had plans to meet friends at Houston Hall (review on that to follow) so one way or another I had to get dressed. Since there is nothing worse than wet jeans, I opted for opaque tights and a lacy skirt (a decision based primarily on drying time) paired with a black sweater and booties. It's hard to tell from the pic, but the sweater has this really cool treatment that makes it look like leather (or snakeskin as my friend Bill said).  The skirt is one of those items that I tend to forget about, but fall in love with all over again when I wear it. It makes me feel like Madonna in Desperately Seeking Susan, I just want to dance around with a big, floppy bow in my hair and matching lace gloves; the rest of my party is probably glad I resisted this urge.

 Specs: Sweater - H&M, Skirt - Forever 21, Booties - Rosegold, Tights - Hue

No comments:

Post a Comment