Friday, September 10, 2010

It's Friday and I'm Tired

Even though it was a short week, it's Friday and I'm exhausted. I don't think I ever really rested up from last weekend, which was non-stop, so I kind of just want to fall asleep in front of the TV tonight, but we're going to dinner instead. I'm sure I'll be glad we did, but right now I'm having trouble getting motivated.

My plan for motivation may sound silly, but this is it: stopping at Bloomingdales on my way home and buying the new fragrance I became obsessed with last night, Womanity, by Thierry Mugler. It's a gourmand fragrance, which means that it's food based (fig and caviar to be specific), and I just immediately fell in love with it. As a burgeoning foodie, I suppose it only makes sense that I'd love this type of scent.

If I don't have time tonight, I'm definitely going to make it part of my day tomorrow, seeing as how I'm already planning on going to the mall anyway. The main purchase is a surprise though, I'd hate to disappoint if I flake out... Enjoy your night!

No comments:

Post a Comment