Tuesday, August 3, 2010

GOALS Update

-Deadline passed for the book and I still haven't cracked it.
-No savings update.
-Applied to 1 job last week, 1 job this week, looking to get back on the every day bandwagon.

Sure I could chalk all of this up to my busy schedule and the fact that I haven't been home for a weekend in a month, but yesterday I was reading this article about James Franco and how he takes 3x the regular graduate course load in addition to his regular work schedule and additional projects and I just feel like I've been lacking motivation. So, no, I will not use my busy schedule as a crutch, I will just be honest that I've been slacking and hope that I can get myself back on track.

Also, I have a deadline looming in the next 2 weeks, let's see how this effects things.

No comments:

Post a Comment