Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Outfit Post: First Date the Musical

So I've decided to try out a new format for these outfit posts. Since V has been kind (and patient) enough to start taking my outfit pics with a real camera (it's still point-and-shoot, but we've graduated from the iPhone. Next up is the 35mm, I swear) I can post multiple pics from different angles. So much better than my sometimes-blurry selfies, am I right?

This is an ensemble I put together for a surprise date night. I was only told that we would be going into the city and that I could get dressed up, but did not have to be formal. I asked if "off-duty model" was an acceptable look and, without missing a beat, V assured me that that would be perfect.

I decided to jump at the opportunity to finally wear these crazy McQ Alexander McQueen leggings (the tags have stayed on them for way too long since coming into my possession) with my brand-spanking-new Isabel Marant for H&M tank.

Here are the results:
Surprise! V took me to see First Date on Broadway. You MUST go see it, it's such a fun show.
Hooray for awkward poses! I'll get that oh-so-cool air of indifference down one of these days... or not.
And now without my security blanket scarf
Coat: Cinzia Rocca Scarf: Fendi Blazer: BCBG Max Azria Tank: Isabel Marant for H&M Chain: Old Navy Pendant: Vintage Leggings: McQ Alexander McQueen Booties: Rosegold

No comments:

Post a Comment