Sunday, March 24, 2013

That Sh*t Ain't Right

A former friend used to say this frequently. It applied to so many different situations, whether it was a bleach-blonde pot-slut passing out in a tube top and pajama pants in a common area of the dorm or a guy one of our friends had made out with who gave her the head drop instead of a hello, it was always the perfect statement to sum up when an outfit or an action just ain't right. So without further ado I bring to you the newest segment of KimboNotKimmy, "That Sh*t Ain't Right."

This morning at hot yoga the girl in front of me was wearing a tube top. Personally, I believe that the type of woman who wears a strapless top to work out is the same type of person who wears her underwear to the beach because "it's basically the same thing" as a bathing suit. It's not like I was decked out in LuluLemon H2T, but my souvenir t-shirt from Hawaii and Adidas crops are way more functional than a shirt with no straps in this situation.

In addition to her inappropriate attire she also repeatedly hit my feet with her hands during stretches. Yes, I am new to yoga and the room was crowded, but if my feet are down first, isn't the proper etiquette to reposition your hands, not swat at my feet like a bunch of gnats? Just sayin'...

...that sh*t ain't right.

1 comment:

  1. That shit ain't right! And thank you for reminding me of the head nod. Ugh. Really really aint right.

    ReplyDelete