Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Time Flys When You're (Busy) Having Fun



After a hectic couple of weeks I woke up this morning and said, "Oh, hello Spring!"

Between Moxy, working out, going into Manhattan, applying to and interviewing for jobs, celebrating birthdays (my exceptionally awesome niece turned 1!) and my cousin's bridal shower it's been non-stop plans. The bottom line is that life is good and I am a lucky gal.

There are so many new places I've tried and a number of outfits that I've thrown together (and wound up being extremely fond of - I even repeated one - GASP!) and I can't wait to share all of it.

Spring and Fall have always been my favorite times of year because they represent change (and weather perfect for dining al fresco - LOVE), so as I embark on another fresh new season I look forward to sharing all of my new experiences here.

No comments:

Post a Comment